* AM - Medium Wave: 530 - 1710 kHz
* FM - Frequency Modulation: 88 - 108 mHz
* SW1 - Short Wave 1: 4 - 6 mHz
* SW2 - Short Wave 2: 6 - 12 mHz
* TV1 - TV Audio: Channels 2 - 6
* TV2 - TV Audio: Channels 7 - 13
* CB - Citizens Band: Channels 1 - 40
* AIR - Civilian Aircraft Comms: 108 - 135 mHz
* VHF - 2 Way Communications / Fire/Police/Maritime/HAM 2 Meter: 145 - 175 mHz
* WB - 24 Hour Weather Forecasts: 162.4 - 162.55 mHz
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE DESCRIPTION
We try to describe everything to the best of our knowledge, but we're not experts on anything. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Sometimes we may be a little slow in replying as I am just one person and I'm not always available, so please allow plenty of time for a response.
If a package is damaged, we will do our best to assist you in filing a claim with the carrier but we can not assume responsibility for the carrier's actions. There are a million opinions on what is the correct type and amount of packaging. The truth is, if the carrier drops a 70lb package on top of a 5 lb package, it's is going to be damaged and all the peanuts, bubble wrap, etc. in the world is not going to save it. So do not claim insuffucient packing as we always use cushioning when needed.
(Emerson mbr-1 am/fm multi band shortwave/sw radio was posted and is owned by: Candice Mitchell)
Candice_mitchell@chicagopartsnetwork.com (Candice Mitchell)for more information.