Automatic Egg Turnerfor use in Hova-Bator Incubators
Holds 42 Eggs - Any size from Chukar to Duck!
During incubation, eggs must be turned several times a day to prevent the yolk from setting to one side and to exercise the embryo. Turning the eggs by hand is the most demanding and time consuming part of egg incubation. No more getting up in the middle of the night to turn your eggs or accidentally forgetting to turn them. This automated turner will turn your eggs four times daily and will take the worry out of incubation. Research has shown that eggs that have been turned correctly and consistently will have superior hatchability. This Automatic Egg Turner will give you more chicks per eggs set.
* Turner holds a total of six egg racks.
* Each Universal Egg Rack holds eggs any size from a partridge egg up to duck eggs (total 42 eggs per turner)
~Easy to follow instructions are included~
* FOR USE WITH G.Q.F. HOVA-BATOR INCUBATORS AUTOMATIC EGG TURNING
* Place turner on the bottom of Hova-Bator incubator.
* Be sure the turner sits flat on the wire floor.
* The electric cord of the turner will exit the incubator through matching notches in the top and bottom of the incubator.
NOTE: THIS TURNER RUNS VERY SLOWLY, PRODUCING ONE REVOLUTION IN 4 HOURS.
MFG in U.S.A. by GQF Manufacturing Co. Model #1611
I am also selling the Hova-Bator incubator that I bought to go along with this Egg Turner.
Neither of them have ever been used!
(New automatic egg turner hova-bator incubators chicken was posted and is owned by: Christa Dejesus)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Christa Dejesus)for more information.